ANAXAM at a glance
- ANAXAM is a Technology Transfer Center.
- ANAXAM provides industry access to advanced analytical methods using Neutrons and Synchrotron radiation (X-rays) particularly at the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), originally developed for basic research.
- ANAXAM collaborates with industry based on the "public-private partnership".
- ANAXAM is located in Villigen, in the Canton of Aargau, Switzerland.
- ANAXAM is a non-profit organization.
- ANAXAM was founded in 2019 by the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW), the Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI) and the Canton of Aargau.
- ANAXAM is member of the Advanced Manufactoring - Technology Transfer Center (AM-TTC) alliance. The AM-TTC initiative is a measure in the federal action plan for digitalisation in the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) to promote innovation and to speed up knowledge transfer.
Become now a member of ANAXAM
Benefits of being a member of ANAXAM
Access to the ANAXAM network
Reduced tariffs for training and further education
Reduced rates for training and courses